Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's been one week.......

Since the date. One week ago at the time I am writing this, I was pulling into a parking spot in South Haven. Checking my make-up and walking up to the place where I met the disappearing man. That's what I am calling him now since he just up and disappeared on me. Well, maybe not completely up and disappeared, more like slowly vanished.

Yeah, that's right, still no email. No phone call. Nothing. I thought of the Friends episode where Chandler went out on a date with Rachel's boss. And at the end of the night said, "well that was great, we should do it again sometime, I'll call you." Of course he never intended to call her. But he said it to be courteous. I thought, well is that me? Was I just handed the same line as the character on Friends? Then I thought about it more. And it just doesn't make sense because he wrote me AFTER he had said it to me at the end of the date. He wrote how he definitely wanted to see me again AFTER he also said he'd call me. Not one time, but two. I know I keep going on and on about the same thing day after day, but it still makes no sense to me.

That and I have no life. So I have nothing else to write about.

No comments: