Friday, March 21, 2008

Crafty Accomplishments.....and other things

I finished my shrug this past Sunday. Just in time to wear this coming Tuesday to a dumb work function I have to go to. Also, I'm almost (almost as in have to sew up one seam) done on my ester shrug. I didn't think I would have had to block it, but it looks like I should have - it seems to be a bit snug and I think blocking it would have taken care of it. Oh well, I'll just try to steam block it bigger when I go to steam block the collar.

Big news for Obama today picking up Richardson's endorsement. Take that Hillary. I just find it amusing that her campaign responded with "his endorsement is basically meaningless at this point, because it is past the point where it would have made a difference". Right... The only hispanic governor who also happens to be a superdelegate makes NO difference. *picture eye-rolling here* I'm sure she would be singing a different tune were she to get the endorsement.

Oh and may I just say - men can be complete bullshit sometimes. Here I thought that my response to the "excuses" would have at least garnered a reply in return, but no. It's almost a week later and I have heard nothing. As I write this I find that I am not angry anymore. I really hadn't thought of any of this since going to see my brother this weekend (when I vented to his girlfriend). I almost find it amusing now. Instead of coming home in anticipation of an email, I come home and I pretty much say to myself, "I bet there isn't an email there".

I've cut the string. And I'm moving on.

No comments: