Saturday, December 22, 2007

Got myself a little Christmas present...

So for the past month or so I've really been craving a tattoo. More specifically, I've been craving a four-leaf clover tattoo. My wanting of this tattoo has been fueled recently by watching several episodes of L.A. Ink. Not only that, but some associates at work have some new inkwork as well. Tonight I decided after work if I could find a design of a four-leaf clover I liked, I would get the tattoo.

I knew before searching of these things: I wanted it on the inside of my wrist and I did not want some cheesy cartoony looking bright green design, in fact, I was leaning more toward black outline and gray shading.

After searching I found the PERFECT design on, of all places, Jo-Ann fabrics, more specifically, Jo-Ann Designs. I could never describe it in words so here it is:
It looks a little misshapen only because it's a little swollen from just having it done but I love it love it love it. Simple and black. And a four-leaf clover. Here's hoping it brings me some luck!

No comments: